Insight Vision Center Optometry: Your Trusted Clinic for Optical Services
We all know the importance of clear healthy vision. If you’ve been having problems with your sight lately, you need a comprehensive eye exam right away! After receiving an updated prescription from our doctors, our optical team is here to help you select the best frames, lenses, and coatings to suit your needs.
There is an overwhelming selection of optical products available on the market these days, which is why we believe it’s so essential to have a professional walk you through your options. (took of eye conditions link and moved it to the primary eye care page). Our opticians are here to help you select the right materials and coatings of lenses for your eyewear. If you are in need of contacts, they are here to place your order and help you take advantage of any rebates available. If you have any questions about your vision insurance, our opticians will walk you through your benefits and help you maximize your coverage.
Our High-Quality Optical Products
At Insight Vision Center Optometry, not only do we believe you should walk out wearing stylish frames, but we also believe that the lenses you put into your frames are equally important for great vision.
We offer a variety of products including:
- Polycarbonate and Hi-Index Lenses – We know that safety is a #1 priority in your life, so we always recommend polycarbonate lenses to our patients for best impact resistance. Alternatively, we recommend all high prescription lenses be made in hi-index material for the thinnest and lightest lenses.
- Glare Free Coatings – We recommend all our patients be in a lens with a glare free coating. This will provide clearer vision especially when in high glare situations such as driving at nighttime. Furthermore, the coatings have scratch protection and smudge resistant properties to help keep your lenses clean.
- Photochromic coatings – When reaching for your sunglasses becomes inconvenient, then consider adding a photochromic coating to your lenses. This will cause your lenses to turn dark like sunglasses automatically when you walk outside. When you return back indoors, the lenses will automatically turn back to clear. Also great for kids to provide sun protection to their eyes when outdoors.
- Blue Light Protection – We believe in blue light protection to guard your eyes from harmful wavelengths that emit from backlit electronic screens. It’s important to protect your eyes from damaging rays coming from computers and other digital devices.
- Polarized Sunglasses – When talking about best eye protection against the sun our #1 recommendation is polarized lenses. We have a wide variety of polarized sunglasses available in prescription and non-prescription.
We are proud to represent some of the best optical manufacturers in the country including Salt Optics, Ray Ban, Lightec, Kate Spade, and Miraflex, just to name a few. We can guarantee that you’ll “Love the Way You See” with your new eyewear from Insight Vision Center Optometry!
Schedule an Appointment with Us
Ready to make your appointment? Call us today at (714) 486-3315 or click here to schedule your consultation. We’re ready to help you select your next pair of glasses!