This E-book was designed to help teach parents more about nearsightedness and how to nurture proper visual development in your children.
My hope is that no child, anywhere in any country, will ever develop a high degree of myopia. The great news is that there are ways to control and curb nearsighted progression as you will soon learn from this book.
It is my goal as an optometrist to protect as many children’s vision and give them the hope that wasn’t readily available to me.
You’ll Learn Answers to Common Questions such as…
- Do our children inherit nearsightedness?
- How does our environment impact our vision?
- Does wearing eyeglasses make my eyes worse?
- Are TVs, video games, cell phones, and tablets hurting my vision?
- What is nearsightedness?
- What really happens to the eye?
- How do glasses correct my myopia?
- What can I do to protect my vision?
- What is orthokeratology?
- How does it work and is it safe?
- Do all eye doctors provide orthokeratology?
- Who is a good candidate for orthokeratology?